TRAM LINE MODEL - 3D Mechanical Puzzle UGEARS
UGears Tram Line Model – the first mechanical model from UGears Mechanical Town series. This model is designed as one of the components of Mechanical Town and offers endless possibilities in expanding fun beyond just assembly. This set consists of 14 parts, each coming with a convenient scale for building on and playing with.See more
More details about TRAM LINE MODEL - 3D Mechanical Puzzle UGEARS
HOW UGEARS TRAM LINE MODEL WORKS
Tram car: equipped with an overhead pantograph for stepping it up to “drive” mode and a knob for opening and closing doors. Wind it up and watch it chug along the rails towards the Depot. Rotate it at a 180 degrees on the turntable and see it move to the end of the line. All the motion is powered up by a simple rubber-band motor.
Tram stop: placed on the platform and complete with a clock, a bench, a ticket booth and a removable staircase that can be placed at any part of the platform.Tram depot: featuring a gate and a turntable, Tram Depot is the place where the tram prepares for the next trip according to the route timetable. A turntable is equipped with a special “tongue” on its rails that stops the tram in a closed position, reclining after the turn of the turntable, allowing the tram to enter the return route.
- Tram Car is equipped with an overhead pantograph for stepping it up to ‘drive’ mode and a knob for opening and closing doors. Wind up the tram car and watch it move on the rails, entering the Depot. After turning 180 degrees on the turntable, it moves on its own to the end of the line. There is no electricity inside: just gears, wheels, cranks, a rubber band engine and tons of fun!
- Tram Stop on the platform complete with a clock, a bench, a little stairs and a Ticket Kiosk. The stairs are movable and can be placed in any part of the platform.
- Tram Depot with a gate where the tram drives in and where it prepares for the next trip according to the route timetable. The depot is also equipped with a Turntable for turning the tram 180 degrees for the next trip. There is a special switch on the rails of the turntable which stops the tram in the blocked position, and reclines after the turn of the turntable allowing the tram to move on the return route.
- Footbridge is made in the form of arches and set across the tracks. It can also be located at a crossroads, and cars can pass through arches.
- Straight tracks with junctions
- Radius tracks with junctions
- Street Lamps
- A Gentleman: VIP of the Mechanical Town. A manufacturer, millionaire, philanthropist, media darling and hero of gossip….or a person from your own story
- A Young inventor who reads a newspaper sitting on a bench…or a spy, an agent. Your option, in your own story
- A beautiful Stranger with a little dog or a pretty woman in your own story
- An ice-cream seller hiding from the heat under an umbrella or another pretty girl in your own storyJ
- A policeman (sheriff) on the horse….or a handsome cowboy in your own story
- Factory Worker